Service & Engagement New Self Checkout

Ah- should! But doesn’t. I have been called to electronics to verify a price change due to ad match (watched them select the competitor and all) and then turned around and done the audit and sure enough it’s on there.
Electronics should of told you about the price match. I do all the time.

Electronics should of told you about the price match. I do all the time.
Of course. The confident ones just do it themselves. However at Christmas when we had a bunch of newbies I’d get calls quite often. Some just aren’t sure what to do or are afraid of getting into trouble for changing a price. But in a perfect Target modernization world I would never get called for something like that. However I was also using that as an example of a time a price match showed up on the price audit report.

My store electronics isn’t allowed to price match, they walk guest up to GS and we verify. Experienced Cashiers can do target.com match but that’s it (change from a few months ago where they couldn’t do anything).

Can you do wrong payment? If not that’s a huge issue, if so just do wrong payment the void the new transaction.
You can’t scan the receipt at a regular register to do a fix mistake. It says not found. New style software transactions take one day to post. 701 said they were working on it but you can’t do it right now.

You can’t scan the receipt at a regular register to do a fix mistake. It says not found. New style software transactions take one day to post. 701 said they were working on it but you can’t do it right now.
Why would they even release this update with all the issues? Or why wouldn’t they go back to the old system until it’s fixed?

My store electronics isn’t allowed to price match, they walk guest up to GS and we verify. Experienced Cashiers can do target.com match but that’s it (change from a few months ago where they couldn’t do anything).
I've never really understood why electronics can't do it, since its verified through the price match app.

Back