Archived new shift hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow starts off this new truck unload process. It's going to be a cluster of a day. Fingers crossed I don't pull out my hair

My store was one of the first in the company to try out the new process. While the idea seems good and the truck unload is smoother product does not get to the floor and we have tons of items that are out of stock.......another issue is that the push takes until late in the evening.

Oh....another big change.....food trucks are allowed to show up at any time.......yes, any time. It is great when you hear the LOD say at 8:30pm that the food truck has arrived and must be unloaded. Not a pretty picture.

My store was one of the first in the company to try out the new process. While the idea seems good and the truck unload is smoother product does not get to the floor and we have tons of items that are out of stock.......another issue is that the push takes until late in the evening.

Oh....another big change.....food trucks are allowed to show up at any time.......yes, any time. It is great when you hear the LOD say at 8:30pm that the food truck has arrived and must be unloaded. Not a pretty picture.
Try 10pm for the food truck. It's not supposed to arrive later than 8pm at my store and this has resulted in some very salty TMs who've been told very specifically not to clock out because they need to unload the truck, 5 minutes before the end of their shift. Target has some serious logistics problems if they can't get trucks to arrive within a 5 hour window on a sunny day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back