Archived New Shopping Carts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we got the kid carts and the little brats have been running down the aisles. I yelled at a bunch of kids this week.

Adding this to the list of reasons I don't own target stock

I saw it on inside edition I was like oh cool I can't wait until we get them and then they say they are getting rid of them ( thanks to complaints) someone always has to ruin something.They have kid carts at grocery stores and that's okay but I guess at target it's not okay.. Whatever :confused:

I saw it on inside edition I was like oh cool I can't wait until we get them and then they say they are getting rid of them ( thanks to complaints) someone always has to ruin something.They have kid carts at grocery stores and that's okay but I guess at target it's not okay.. Whatever :confused:

In grocery stores parents actually supervise their kids. They dont want them to eat something they should not eat, or put their hand where they shouldnt. At Target they are like "Its a playground, meet mommy at Starbucks in five minutes."

True sometimes it does seems like a daycare at target with kids running amok every which way playing on motorized carts running under racks etc..

I worked for a dept store in the mall one Christmas & there was a guy who worked in the furniture dept.
A woman came in with a gaggle of kids & told them to 'go play in furniture 'til I'm done.'
He met them at the edge of the carpet & told them that there was a serial killer snatching up kids roaming around the mall; several had vanished earlier in the month.
Those kids were plastered to their mom so much she kept yelling at them to 'get off already'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back