Archived New Shopping Carts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to rub a discarded diaper in their face.

They should design a cart that won't roll unless a hand is gripping a brake release mechanism. Sure it will cost more but the reduced (eliminated?) liability should make it all worthwhile.
Only you, Kartman, would think of putting a dead-man's switch on a shopping cart. (Notice I'm not saying it would be a bad idea!)

Last edited:
It would have to be designed to release when married together with other carts, so they could be pushed.

We have had the red/gray shopping carts for months now. When they were new, they were great with a very smooth ride and great control. However, after a couple of months of Flow loading them up with 500 pounds of product the front wheels are getting bent and they are quickly turning into the old metal carts we had (we never had the plastic ones). The only real advantage I can see is that the gray enamel on the metal parts will help prevent the rusting of them. All in all, I would have liked if our store had the plastic ones.

2378-d448d9a2b68cd3be30d15bdac45074f6.jpg

Frat boy using it as a scooter in 3.....2.....

Well the cart I took a picture of was sitting there for about 2 hours... But I bet the kid pushing it was cute

yeah that'll work out well w their parents i can see it now

wHY R U TELLIN MY KID WAT TO DO

Though I had one parent thank me for stepping in while she was dealing with her other trouble maker(her words). If you are going to superman under the cart keep your hands tucked in, fingers get run over. She was cool with it. Since he was doing the touch the ground just in front of the wheels.

OK...it took me about five minutes to figure out what the endcap was with the little cart.....the two "H'" were confusing the heck out of me.
Sure felt good when I finally figured it out!

Others have tried these things and abandoned them because they were trip hazards, stolen, run over in the lot, and generally a pia to deal with. I'm busy enough w out this kind of stuff to wrangle. And they have to cost more than they will ever return. Where does that money come from? Just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back