New Timeclocks!

We just got the new timeclock this week, and I downloaded the wallet creator app. It’s pretty cool! I like how you can add your store’s location and it just appears on the Lock Screen when you’re at the store
I just got a retractable plastic card holder for my discount card and clipped to a belt loop.. easier for me for meals and stuff. I know Target is not a fan of barcodes that aren’t their own.. so I proceed with caution there.

Wait I tried using the wallet creator thing and it didn’t work. I tried creating a barcode using a barcode generator website and scanned that to create the wallet pass, but when I scan it on the timeclock, it says TM number not found and it inputs a different number. Do you have to scan the discount card for it to work?

Wait I tried using the wallet creator thing and it didn’t work. I tried creating a barcode using a barcode generator website and scanned that to create the wallet pass, but when I scan it on the timeclock, it says TM number not found and it inputs a different number. Do you have to scan the discount card for it to work?
I PMed you bc I don’t want discount card details public

Back