New TM onboard.

PeaceLuvDuh24

☮️❤️😏🏪
I joined The Break Room because I’m having a rough time at work, and I need to say what I truly feel when I can’t say it at work. I’ve been working at Target for 8.5 years as a cart attendant, and I’ve come to a point that we need a cart pusher, but only one problem: we can’t afford it.

Last edited:
Go into the STL's office and ask for a cart pusher.
I did, twice. The first time, she said that she’ll work on it. Two weeks later, the second time I asked her and she seemed like she had amnesia or she doesn’t remember, she said that it cost thousands of dollars, I understand that, she doesn’t have to pay for it all at once. Then I told her that I took a training that has a cart pusher included, then she told me to talk to another TL, because he might help with getting trained to use a cart pusher. So, I’m gonna ask him when I’ll first see him, if he knows anything about the cart pusher training.

I did, twice. The first time, she said that she’ll work on it. Two weeks later, the second time I asked her and she seemed like she had amnesia or she doesn’t remember, she said that it cost thousands of dollars, I understand that, she doesn’t have to pay for it all at once. Then I told her that I took a training that has a cart pusher included, then she told me to talk to another TL, because he might help with getting trained to use a cart pusher. So, I’m gonna ask him when I’ll first see him, if he knows anything about the cart pusher training.
So you have a cart pusher or not? Taking the training isn’t going to get you one.
A previous store I was at was on a hill. When we remodeled we were budgeted for a new cart pusher. We opted out and got all new lockers instead. (The old ones were key entry and we lost the majority. Half the ones with keys didn’t work.)

So you have a cart pusher or not? Taking the training isn’t going to get you one.
A previous store I was at was on a hill. When we remodeled we were budgeted for a new cart pusher. We opted out and got all new lockers instead. (The old ones were key entry and we lost the majority. Half the ones with keys didn’t work.)
As I said earlier, no! And yes, I figured that training wouldn’t get me one, but I’m going to continue to ask for that cart pusher and suggest if they can pay for it monthly or yearly.

As I said earlier, no! And yes, I figured that training wouldn’t get me one, but I’m going to continue to ask for that cart pusher and suggest if they can pay for it monthly or yearly.
Well I don’t mean to be extra but if it comes down to it it’s a safety hazard for you to work without one . So I would just refuse to do carts unless I’m being provided the equipment to do my job safely. Since safety is number one priority.

Well I don’t mean to be extra but if it comes down to it it’s a safety hazard for you to work without one . So I would just refuse to do carts unless I’m being provided the equipment to do my job safely. Since safety is number one priority.
That’s a great point, safety hazard and refuse to do carts unless I’m being provided the equipment to do my job safely.

Youre being gaslit... and likely you ll now be targeted for being pushed out because you ve revealed you know 'the emperor has no clothes' aka Target bs to cover their other bs of actually caring.

Grocery store lot yesterday, I asked Karen why she left her cart in the middle of the lot less than 20 ft from a corral. How would you feel if the wind blew your cart and it damaged my car? Tell me, would it bother you or not? Daggers in her eyes! Put it where it belongs, asshole.

Back