Archived New to here: Jealousy from coworkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our quota this week is 57 for the whole store!

Ours is 52. Doesn't look like we will make it. It has been hard to get red cards in the last 3-4 weeks. A lot of guests already have them, the guests who don't have one DO NOT WANT one,lol. It seems like the same people shop in our store all the time. I got lucky today and got a red card from a guest who recently moved to our city.

Sometimes we'd have a new cashier who was good at pitching & they could really bring in the apps but, as time wore on, the numbers would start lagging for a variety of reasons.
Usually being hounded by leaders no matter how much better you were doing than others, having higher expectations set compared to others, being taken for granted then rebuked if you didn't get an outlandish amount in one day (while others coasted on 1 or 2), waiting to see what incentives were being offered before cranking it up (one of our divas does this just to see what she can get), getting burned out by rude guests.

Last edited:
My store is high volume, so our goal is 80-something IIRC and last week we had something like 107.

Sometimes we'd have a new cashier who was good at pitching & they could really bring in the apps but, as time wore on, the numbers would start lagging for a variety of reasons.
Usually being hounded by leaders no matter how much better you were doing than others, having higher expectations set compared to others, being taken for granted then rebuked if you didn't get an outlandish amount in one day (while others coasted on 1 or 2), waiting to see what incentives were being offered before cranking it up (one of our divas does this just to see what she can get), getting burned out by rude guests.

It seems that new Cashiers always get a good amount of red cards at first but then their numbers all go down.

I believe OP in regards to their total number of RedCards in one week. There's this guy at my store who regularly pulls 10 a day. The other day he pulled 22 in one day. I don't know what he tells the guests but it's working.

There's this guy at my store who's always getting redcards like everyday he's a beast meanwhile the rest of the team are lucky if we can get 1-3 redcards a day he's got friends, neighbors coming in everyday signing up everyday for redcards that's how he does it and it helps he used to work at gym so people know him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back