Archived New to the Family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuestWho

"Putting the 'Hard' in 'Hardlines'"
Hi guys/gals!
I'm new to the Target family.
Today was my first day! It was quite the learning experience! I was put in Softlines. My mentor was extremely nice, and such a pleasure to work with.
Chances of her reading this are slim to none. But if you do, know that you are awesome!

Nevertheless, today was awesome! And I hope it will mark the first of many good days to come.

/happyrant

original.gif

Welcome-Aboard-Devid-Tennant-On-Doctor-Who.gif

@Hardlinesmaster @BoxCutter

Thank you both!
If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been at Target? And what is you overall opinion of working there?

@Hardlinesmaster @BoxCutter

Thank you both!
If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been at Target? And what is you overall opinion of working there?
I have been with Spot for over 15 years. When I started, Target was probably in the top three discount chains to work for. Let's say, in my opinion, it has slipped a few places, but I'm still here. The only constant at Target is change. Roll with the flow and you will be fine. Good luck, and I hope your time at Target is what you want it to be!

I have been with Spot for over 15 years. When I started, Target was probably in the top three discount chains to work for. Let's say, in my opinion, it has slipped a few places, but I'm still here. The only constant at Target is change. Roll with the flow and you will be fine. Good luck, and I hope your time at Target is what you want it to be!
Wow! Congrats on sticking around for so long! I hope your Target team recognizes your loyalty!

I will feel a bit more at ease after I better learn the job. But I think I'm off to a good start!

Almost 20 years.

Welcome to the red 'hood.
You know what happens to red shirts on Star Trek, right?
Yeah... They live to the end of the episode right? Just like us Target reds shirts, right...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back