Archived New Way to Fill Revisions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I missing something? Is my leadership missing something?

When I tie in a revision now on the MyDevice, it doesn't auto batch like before.

Now it asks me if I want to initiate a fill based on active, ad, or discontinued items. Sometimes I get all those choices, sometimes a combination, and sometimes none. If none, then there is no batch.

2 problems:

1. If I don't have a batch, it doesn't come off the TWT report.

2. I'm getting way too much product for revisions. When I did the boys license socks today, I had triple the amount of product then I would normally have.

I've asked me boss, my boss's boss, and my STL. No one has an answer.

What's going on?

This is how it works now. If you don't drop a batch this way AND there is stuff available in the backroom, it drops into the next available CAF.

As far as having too much product, you can change the amounts it pulls. The numbers on the left side of the list are editable. The current problem I find right now is that it doesn't give you the shelf location, only the DPCI. Good luck finding it and determining if you need it.

I like that we have the option to make a batch again but they need to set it up like it was on the pda with an option for revision fill, pog fill, and new pog fill. And then have those batches listed as such in the pull list to make it less confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back