Votes: 13 15.7%
  • no

Votes: 10 12.0%
  • I never worked Backroom

Votes: 15 18.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You may love drinking the Koolaid kid but your monologue didn't address that it's not my job to challenge backstock.

Not a Koolaid drinker here, but it sounds like you are a really crappy backroom team member.
Because I won't walk the store making sure the backstock that salesfloor brings back is really backstock?

Okay, let me just roam the floor in-between flexes, market and flows left over backstock, pulling irls, decode, pogs, SFS and STS, building bikes and more to make sure that SFTMs are actually pushing correctly

Last edited:
It's threads like these that make me glad our store puts emphasis on hiring and retaining TMs who care and want to do their job properly. These may not be the fastest folks, but they do the job right the first time, avoiding the clusterfuck of problems that ensue from the lack of detailed work.

If it comes up challenge we put it on a vehicle with a challenge clip. Someone will eventually work it, not necessarily you the backroom TM. A lot of the time it's not until the next day but it does get worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back