Archived New workbench.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one did. They needed a more mobile friendly site because they transition all the computers besides AP to chrome books at some point this year
So that's why the amount of windows computers on display decreased to 2 and there are 4 chromebooks on display. Just like how ATT was pushed to the back of electronics when we got Verizon simcards in the myDevice. Target is smart with their deals. 🤔

What's that Now?
Had one of the engineers from HQ helping open a new store back in October and I picked his brain about some new things in the pipeline. He mentioned the new POS software, all stores getting cash recycler by summer and that the entire company is switching to chrome books besides AP and maybe STL I don’t recall 100%. He was spot on about the first two before it was communicated to the chain so I assume he’s right about the chromebooms

Is there a way now to look at upcoming and untied planograms on the mydevice ?
Not yet but coming very very soon. End of this month or sometime in April I’d assume. They’re testing in some stores right now. You can read about it in the March addendum. It’ll all be integrated into my work sorted by MOD areas, home, essentials and hardlines. You can see overdue, this week, next week and two weeks out

Not yet but coming very very soon. End of this month or sometime in April I’d assume. They’re testing in some stores right now. You can read about it in the March addendum. It’ll all be integrated into my work sorted by MOD areas, home, essentials and hardlines. You can see overdue, this week, next week and two weeks out
IDK why any of this stuff takes so long to put into myWork. I could have it in myStore in like 3 days if they give me access.

Is there a way now to look at upcoming and untied planograms on the mydevice ?
I just went on the signing pc and page down thru the POGs and find mine. they are sorted by date for new ones. I just set one that is due on 3/24 so I set it two weeks early. the orange juice, fairilite milk it was basically a retire with juice and fairilite switching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back