Archived New workbench.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsa4lyfe

Always here
Good luck..... take everything you ever knew about workbench and throw it all away. Favorites? See ya later. The new icon on the desktop brings you here but you can still type in workbench into the url bar and it’ll take you to the old site for now.

View attachment 7371
Good luck..... take everything you ever knew about workbench and throw it all away. Favorites? See ya later. The new icon on the desktop brings you here but you can still type in workbench into the url bar and it’ll take you to the old site for now.
Yikes I guess they want mycomm to be more for news and WB for resources which is great and makes sense except my store doesn’t have mycomm yet

It says it’s now “mobile friendly” so I assume etls and up can now access it from their phones and possibly coming to the mydevice????

Will it be as awkward as greenfield which we need to access for pricing but got no direction on and every other link to it says we don't have access?

Will it be as awkward as greenfield which we need to access for pricing but got no direction on and every other link to it says we don't have access?
It seems intuitive but whatever you’re used to is gone. It’s more organized to appeal to the new org chart. Everything is related to the new titles

It seems intuitive but whatever you’re used to is gone. It’s more organized to appeal to the new org chart. Everything is related to the new titles
I've lived through countless changes and everything I've saved/ bookmarked getting deleted before. I'm just tired of half the things I need access to telling me I can't have it. I want to read ALL THE THINGS.

I've lived through countless changes and everything I've saved/ bookmarked getting deleted before. I'm just tired of half the things I need access to telling me I can't have it. I want to read ALL THE THINGS.

Exactly this. Reading all the things is what makes me such an "expert" on everything going on in the store.

I believe it's to correspond with the op model changes. Stores in new op model probably got communication.
No I get that and it seems to make sense if you know what you’re looking at but people who don’t read this site and keep up with the pilot will be very confused

I was so pissed when I logged on after my 45 and ALL my favorites are gone. They didn’t even give us notice about the change....

For people not it the op model pilot it seems like all these changes are right around the corner. Feels a little rushed to get everyone on board

Do you need a email now to access workbench or can a normal TM still access it?

So how on Earth do I find my FDC Truck schedule on this "new" workbench?? Anybody know what they did with the FDC AND C & S Truck Schedule. This makes me hate this place even more! Makes me throw up.

All I am saying is plz give me access to my damn email while on the salesfloor. If I can type that damn thing while doing my closing walk at night ...wooooosh
PREACH!! I forget half the stuff I want to write on my way to the computer to write it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back