Archived New workbench.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
i sure hope there is a search field ... search FDC or UTA
I typed in uta and it gives me a list of documents including the uta schedules document along with other documents that contain uta.

Then I tried typing into the url search at the top just "workbench" and it takes me to the old workbench. I think it's easier to just type into that url search "workbench" than navigating through the new workbench. Especially considering the fact that we don't have enough time to get familiar with the new site. Are they changing eHR too? What is going on here?

It does use ID2.
It goes through O365 but once you enter your target email (or TM#@target.com) will prompt you for id2 authentication.
Why go through O365 then? just makes it confusing for non email TMs (I know you can use #@t.com but many might not)

My biggest issue is not opening a tab for outlook or having a way to get back to workbench after signing out. Also online planogram not working in chrome. It needs optimized for chrome or they need to stop rolling out stuff that works in chrome better.

Do we really need to ping the devs every time something is slightly inconvenient for us? That seems like a good way to get them to stop coming here.
I don’t ping them expecting them to fix it (WB I assume is well out of TayTays field) I just sometimes ping bc I know they’ll know the answer. I would hope if it was bothersome they’d tell us to stop.

Do we really need to ping the devs every time something is slightly inconvenient for us? That seems like a good way to get them to stop coming here.
They entered this one on their own accord...

My biggest issue is not opening a tab for outlook or having a way to get back to workbench after signing out. Also online planogram not working in chrome. It needs optimized for chrome or they need to stop rolling out stuff that works in chrome better.
Yes! 90% of the links should auto open ina new tab because the workbench style “toolbar” is no longer available. I just “control” open every link so it forces a new tab. The amount of times I had to sign back in because I’m so used to the old workbench opening new tabs and I would close out of the window often

OLP will not be upgraded to work in Chrome as it will be turned off either Q1 or Q2.

I hope there will be a way to see total store planograms that are untied. The new features seem to only split everything up by department. I'm not looking forward to going through all 475 departments of workload to find everything that's untied. I couldn't even get the new garbage to pull up just toys today

OLP will not be upgraded to work in Chrome as it will be turned off either Q1 or Q2.

Because the new workbench is hosted in O365
That's gonna be helpful. Not. The mydevices don't always reliably show what you need and not everyone works on a 6 inch screen well. Reprinting pogs? So many reasons to need olp. Or st least a working replacement on the computer.

That's gonna be helpful. Not. The mydevices don't always reliably show what you need and not everyone works on a 6 inch screen well. Reprinting pogs? So many reasons to need olp. Or st least a working replacement on the computer.
Planogram viewer is staying I’m pretty sure since it’s just basically a search and download program. Who knows tho. All Plano and pricing stuff gets intergratred into Mytasks in my work innthe next month or so. Maybe it’ll upgrade the mydevice pog viewer

Does the zebra show reverse POGs? Planogram Viewer definitely doesn't since it's just the printed PDF.
I don’t believe so but again who knows what’ll change when the update the app in the next few weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back