Archived Newbie here

Status
Not open for further replies.

JazzyPacks

Ship From Store Newbie
Hello, everyone!

My name is Jasmine, and I have been working at Target for just under two weeks. I was hired to work as part of the ship from store team, and I honestly love it. :)

I found this site a couple of days before my first day of work, and I knew from the start that it would be a useful tool for me.

I've been kind of checking it here and there - mainly as a way to get information/advice about some things that I wasn't given before.

Anyways, I'm glad to finally be a member here, and I can already tell that I'm going to like it here.

Hello, everyone!

My name is Jasmine, and I have been working at Target for just under two weeks. I was hired to work as part of the ship from store team, and I honestly love it. :)

I found this site a couple of days before my first day of work, and I knew from the start that it would be a useful tool for me.

I've been kind of checking it here and there - mainly as a way to get information/advice about some things that I wasn't given before.

Anyways, I'm glad to finally be a member here, and I can already tell that I'm going to like it here.
Welcome , but first don’t use your name , store location or anything of the sort to where you can be identified by target . This site isn’t run by them at all but you don’t won’t anything that’s said to get back to your superiors or corporate if it’s negative , from what I’ve heard they do check the site

Right. I should have mentioned earlier that my real name's not Jasmine. It's more of an "online name" for me. xP

Thanks for the greeting though!

Greeting and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

Welcome Jasmine. Some of our best seasonals are ship from store. One of them is a backfill from our lazy backroom tm who takes forever to pull the 1s and the 3s and listens to the same metallica song everyday on repeat.

Hope your store is able to make a permanent spot for you should you want it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back