Archived Newbie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I just got hired at Target, and begin my training this week. I'm taking on the position of Seasonal Flexible Fulfillment. I'm excited to work for Target, and decided to join this forum to talk with other employees. Pleasure to be here!

Hello! I just got hired at Target, and begin my training this week. I'm taking on the position of Seasonal Flexible Fulfillment. I'm excited to work for Target, and decided to join this forum to talk with other employees. Pleasure to be here!

Ship from Store is a fun department. Good way to learn the whole store easily. I do want to say there will be a sharp learning curve starting out, though. Softlines is un-located and un-tied and it will be hell finding the right clothing for orders. That was my main struggle last holiday season.

Ship from Store is a fun department. Good way to learn the whole store easily. I do want to say there will be a sharp learning curve starting out, though. Softlines is un-located and un-tied and it will be hell finding the right clothing for orders. That was my main struggle last holiday season.
When it comes to softlines, I have two words: RFID scanner.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back