Archived Nightmare before Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

notfit05

Trainer/ clerical / inbound D.C. /
we’ll the trees have began arriving already fall season is about to begin officially

we’ll the trees have began arriving already fall season is about to begin officially
Been clearing my stores bulk side for weeks. 60-70 open pallet spaces waiting for Christmas freight. Extra trailer for space incoming next week. Appreciate the heads up, means we should see them in the next week or so

Turkeys are coming this upcoming week make room in the freezer for 3 pallets of turkeys. Move those metros of backstock out of the way

We saw the turkey fryers in about a week or two ago already as well, tv shipments increasing as well

Been getting trees for two weeks now. Wrapping paper came in last week. First trim-a-tree stuff came in about a month ago. Fall Season has already begun for my DC.

Been getting trees for two weeks now. Wrapping paper came in last week. First trim-a-tree stuff came in about a month ago. Fall Season has already begun for my DC.
We saw trim a tree about three weeks ago the starts of that but trees started last weekend for us I’m in the south east

Welp my store is forecast to get a fuckload of seasonal transition during October week 4. I don't think we're going to be prepared.

DOnt get me wrong I love it because it basically means all the overtime ya want on our end I signed up for three days ot a week now until end of the year

Last two weeks were pre approved. Next week is straight time. Freight that was forecast to come in originally hasn’t shown yet.

Our ATM yesterday predicted us to get scheduled up every week for the rest of the year and some weeks twice..short staffed over here

Trees have only trickled in. Good to see freight is being trapped at the DC but man my store is gonna get hammered this week with Christmas. Extra trailer coming next week to fill up and make space inside for freight

From what I can tell ours are mainly going reserve still, had two days ot last week but spent most of the time training as that shift has no trainer

2 shifts up next week. Hopefully it’s the only double they do. I don’t mind 1 or 1.5 but working 64’s is tuff. Especially with another job on the side.

2 shifts up next week. Hopefully it’s the only double they do. I don’t mind 1 or 1.5 but working 64’s is tuff. Especially with another job on the side.
We are currently getting all the over time we want ( 3 Days is all that’s allowed so I’m working target basically 6 Days a week roughly 72 hrs plus a job on the side averaging about 20 hrs a week there . I love the extra $$ this time of year

How do you get 72?! Do you do early starts as well? Love how they said if we promise to do early starts for 4 days next week that covers one overtime shift. The catch? This 2 hours extra a day would be straight time. Lol

My shift is 3 12 hr shifts (a2 ) sat sun and non nights. I’ve worked 3 days of overtime ten hour shifts and extra twos (end of shift not early starts) on each day that’s 72 hours total and we get overtime for the extra twos however being that our normal shifts only amount to 36 hours the first four hours of overtime go to regular pay in order to meet the 40 hr requirement for it to kick in. Except for holiday weeks which is automatic overtime

I’m b1. If we do early starts next week (thanksgiving week) they will be straight time except for the 2 on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back