1. The Break Room is NOT an official service of Target Corp.
    This is a site run by regular people who are off the clock.
    We do not perform any HR related services, or affect any internal information regarding Target.
    Dismiss Notice

Nightmare before Christmas

Discussion in 'Distribution Centers' started by notfit05, Oct 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. notfit05

notfit05 Trainer/ clerical / inbound D.C. / om trainee

we’ll the trees have began arriving already fall season is about to begin officially

SFSFun likes this.
  2. BackroomBear

BackroomBear Team Member

Been clearing my stores bulk side for weeks. 60-70 open pallet spaces waiting for Christmas freight. Extra trailer for space incoming next week. Appreciate the heads up, means we should see them in the next week or so

3. qmosqueen

qmosqueen Perishable Assistant Wizard

Turkeys are coming this upcoming week make room in the freezer for 3 pallets of turkeys. Move those metros of backstock out of the way

4. OP
    OP
    notfit05

We saw the turkey fryers in about a week or two ago already as well, tv shipments increasing as well

5. jms2013

jms2013 New Team Member

Turkeys are ready to go in fdc, can't wait to throw those heavy birds

6. Been getting trees for two weeks now. Wrapping paper came in last week. First trim-a-tree stuff came in about a month ago. Fall Season has already begun for my DC.

Hardlinesmaster likes this.
  7. OP
    OP
    notfit05

We saw trim a tree about three weeks ago the starts of that but trees started last weekend for us I’m in the south east

8. Redzee

Redzee Team Leader

Sort of hard to get into the ol Yule spirit when it's °91. Candy cane Gatorade anyone?

9. qmosqueen

qmosqueen Perishable Assistant Wizard

No but I’ll take pumpkin spice Gatorade

10. Kartman

Kartman Gimme Moar Ours!

11. SFSFun

SFSFun Ship from Store: Don't call it Ship To Store!!

Welp my store is forecast to get a fuckload of seasonal transition during October week 4. I don't think we're going to be prepared.

12. OP
    OP
    notfit05

DOnt get me wrong I love it because it basically means all the overtime ya want on our end I signed up for three days ot a week now until end of the year

13. pellinore

pellinore Ho hum....I'm watching you!

This is why I LOVE not having music in the store!!!!!

14. Dcnewb4now

Dcnewb4now New Team Member

Last two weeks were pre approved. Next week is straight time. Freight that was forecast to come in originally hasn’t shown yet.

15. OutboundHound

OutboundHound Trainer/Auto-operator/ERT/ Facops backup

Our ATM yesterday predicted us to get scheduled up every week for the rest of the year and some weeks twice..short staffed over here