Archived No Access to MyTime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Folks! Just recently underwent surgery and took most of the month of June off since I didn't want to risk getting injured or worsening my condition lifting heavy boxes, but I wanted to login to MyTime to be able to check my schedule and it is prompting me that I do not have access to MyTime and to contact my ETL-HR if i received the message in error. I can log into everything else i.e Benefits page, WorkDay, etc. but not MyTime and my ETL-HR never responds to my emails or any contact I try to do with her. Is there any helpdesk I can call to see what the problem is or to know if I was laid off perhaps?

Attachments

• mytime.png
    mytime.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 22
Hi Folks! Just recently underwent surgery and took most of the month of June off since I didn't want to risk getting injured or worsening my condition lifting heavy boxes, but I wanted to login to MyTime to be able to check my schedule and it is prompting me that I do not have access to MyTime and to contact my ETL-HR if i received the message in error. I can log into everything else i.e Benefits page, WorkDay, etc. but not MyTime and my ETL-HR never responds to my emails or any contact I try to do with her. Is there any helpdesk I can call to see what the problem is or to know if I was laid off perhaps?
If you’re on LOA you will not have access until the day you are supposed to work again, however sometimes it can still take a week or two depending on a few factors. I had to call and get my schedule for when I came back and for the first three weeks after my LOA for maternity.

I'm a part-time employee and wasn't able to set up an official LOA, i just didn't want to work my Target shifts so I asked to not be put on the schedule. They approved it through mytime as time off.

I'm a part-time employee and wasn't able to set up an official LOA, i just didn't want to work my Target shifts so I asked to not be put on the schedule. They approved it through mytime as time off.
Ah, then I am not sure!
Can you not access Kronos?

Nope no access to Kronos either ): I tried resetting my password too, to see if that was the issue but no luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back