Archived No Halloween Backer Paper??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got all our Halloween set in rear and mini, and there is like one sheet of backer with some owl on it. Looks really sad and pathetic, any reason for this? Cant imagine its to save money cuz there is tons of other things target has no use for but costs money

The set only called for backer paper on the endcaps and certain aisles. It looks very plain and basic. Now wow factor. The tables are also very plain. Nothing underneath. We decided it seems very Dollar Generalish. What brain child decided to do away with adult costumes? We are high volume store right next to a major university. I've already had so many sorority members coming in and getting upset we don't have costumes.

Interesting that the NSM meeting was all about "SALES SALES SALES!!!!!", and then they choose to do a thing that does not drive sales... We have one of those Halloween super stores in the next town over, so I'll expect we'll be seeing a lot of guests huffing and puffing out our doors and into theirs when they find out we're not selling adult costumes either.

I know that they had cut down on them last year. I haven't had a chance to look back in seasonal to see if what's there.

Weird that. I don't think we had adult male costumes last year, but we do now.

And some funny gross stuff, if I do say so myself.

Yeah, I had noticed that the Halloween set this year looks nowhere near as cool as the last two years. Last year was awesome with it's brick wall dungeon type backer paper. Now the whole section looks all generic. Oh well, on the bright side, it has been easier to zone this year lol.

Clearly Target wants to rush through Halloween and get straight to Christmas. Can't wait until we set it in July next year. *eyeroll* Give me Halloween any day.

I think one reason they have cut back on Halloween this year is because there are so many Halloween stores and party stores around these days.
Speaking of seasonal, why did Target order 3 times as many lunchboxes and backpacks as we needed for back-to-school this year? Never saw so much left-over clearance in my life!

I noticed the signing for Halloween this year is minimal as compared to last year as well.
The skeleton over seasonal is nothing compared to the haunted house we built last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back