Archived No longer @ Target yet still scheduled

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sharing an experience I thought unusual and wanted to share it like other posters do about their workplace. (This is the entire point of the forums) I can’t be the only one whose leadership has made errors. If you don’t like what I’m posting then why waste time to comment? I’ve already made myself perfectly clear on this post and I’m done explaining myself over and over

If you dont like my contribution then dont reply. I've already made myself perfectly clear that this was all moot.

The problem is leadership can’t get their act together and the post reaffirms this so that current TMs can benefit from the knowledge that their store is not the only one with unprofessional leadership. It also forewarns them to double check everything (requests, availabilities, etc.) to avoid having similar experiences themselves.

That wasn't the intent. This is basically a Facebook post.

I’m sharing an experience I thought unusual and wanted to share it like other posters do about their workplace. (This is the entire point of the forums) I can’t be the only one whose leadership has made errors. If you don’t like what I’m posting then why waste time to comment?
Ignore them.
These are the same posters who tell others if they 'don't care about the subject matter then don't read the thread'.

Bookworm83 Thank you for sharing your experience with leaving Target. Since Target is so dependent on TMs using computers and such you would like to think that once you go on Workday you are done with everything....wipe your hands....you did what Target asks for. Also, leaving a job with any notice is really a courtesy, not a requirement. Remember, it wasn't too long ago that Target got rid of using paper to resign...so your leadership should have been on the ball.

I want you to know that here in the Breakroom we're supposed to be safe sharing and telling things to others. Like you, I have experienced hurtful comments that are completely inappropriate. What I did was leave TBR...and I had expected to remain peacefully away from TBR. I did check in on several occasions and saw a note to check my pms. I did. I am back, but in a very limited capacity. I do read posts but generally don't respond to them as I had in the past.
My experience here was, at one time, a lot of fun, but some TMs made comments and so as they say "once burned, twice shy." I am very sorry that you got all the grief from some(one). Since you now have your dream job, I don't know if you'll keep stopping by or not. Whatever you decide to do will be your decision.

I wish you a ton of smiles, new friends, a happy work environment, and only cloudy memories of Target.
Be happy and good luck to you.

Last edited:
I also found it funny that they'd call you. Doh!

The first time I left Target (I've left twice) I completed my full 2 weeks notice. Later that week an ETL called me to come in to work that day...I went in just to get 1 more shopping trip with my discounts.

But yeah, Spot does dumb stuff like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back