Archived No more C9

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Market for Performance apparel is at an all-time HIGH !!! I'm sure Spot has another Brand in the works for all Departments. More to come....

C9 is a huge seller at
The Market for Performance apparel is at an all-time HIGH !!! I'm sure Spot has another Brand in the works for all Departments. More to come....

my store in softlines. Interesting to see what the impact will be.

C10?

I am sure there is more to come, whether we all get to hear about it or not, I doubt that.

Perhaps we'll be fortunate enough to enter a small window of time during which we no longer have an endless forest of 800 identical black leggings with different DPCIs making up the bulk of the performance floorpad.

God dammit I'm going to take down those fucking C9 banners.

DJuhZMCW0AE6RyN.jpg

I love the C9 sports bras so hopefully like people have said it’s just C9 clothing rebranded. Everything from Joy Lab is hideous and weird

I love the C9 sports bras so hopefully like people have said it’s just C9 clothing rebranded. Everything from Joy Lab is hideous and weird
The high neck seamless tank tops were pretty good, and the leggings are nice, but otherwise I agree with you on the joylab stuff. Some of the prints are... questionable fashion decisions

I like C9. I hope they do replace it with something equally good or better.

JoyLab sucks because it's not athletic apparel. You would not want to wear it while jogging, it would transfer heat and sweat all wrong. It's daily wear apparel to show off the body you got from jogging. Think UT jeans when you need to build a shed in the backyard with only a bunch of 2x4s and a circular saw followed by filling it up with firewood and stashing the chainsaw you used, it's the spandex version of that.

Joylab is athleisure imo. It's just inspired by athletic clothing. I like it though because I don't really workout lol. I bought a jacket. I haven't bought more because the lack of wellness discount

Did you see the list of new performance brands set to be unveiled? It looks like Umbro is getting more space for both men and women plus a new brand for women with a wacky name I don’t remember....only in select stores and online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back