No More Case Stock

We were told today that we are no longer going to have case stock. With the exception of bulk, seasonal, and transition merchandise, everything is to be de-trashed and all locations will now be open stock. Any other stores getting this directive?
Told last week the same.

I can do this (and have been doing it) for a while with my product, but I think I have it easier than some. Personal care and pharmacy products are generally small and fit into waco boxes with no trouble. Makes it a lot easier when I pull my 1 for 1 batches and I'm NOT pulling full cases to put out only 1 or 2 items from the case. I can manage mostly without a ladder, but not when I getting a lot of transition like now.

TMs have been told not to audit for almost a year now.
During a visit last fall, I was told I could audit if I talked to my TL or another leader first. Well.... I still audit without touching base first, but they know that I'm responsible about it. This happened after we'd also been told not to audit, ever.

During a visit last fall, I was told I could audit if I talked to my TL or another leader first. Well.... I still audit without touching base first, but they know that I'm responsible about it. This happened after we'd also been told not to audit, ever.
As long as you clear the drastic count no one should say shit

Can someone red pill me on what 1-for-1 is?
One for one is a pull batch called manual caf . Man caf pulls for the whole department ie otc so it will fill from a1 to a10 and not just what sold. Also man caf gets dropped after the truck has been acknowledged and the autofill falls into the man caf so you wouldn’t pull it twice . To drop man caf you scan item , then exf , top right fill group and then select one for one.

We were told today that we are no longer going to have case stock. With the exception of bulk, seasonal, and transition merchandise, everything is to be de-trashed and all locations will now be open stock. Any other stores getting this directive?

Conveniently after we stop getting OneSpot 60pks of socks I see

It's just Fill for Depth. If the capacity is 6, it will pull until the quantity is also 6. Doesn't matter what the product is (save for product where stowed quantity isn't tracked, then it's goofy) or how long ago it set.

It's better than autofills in some cases and worse in others. If we have 15 bottles of ketchup on the shelf and guests only buy 2 each day, there's no good reason to replenish daily.

1 for 1 s also pull any items for newly set POGs that weren’t pulled & stocked correctly when initially set.
Thank you, that's what I suspected when it had me pull a ton of stuff that was not on the floor.

I think the one for ones are designed towards this objective. It makes me pull all the case stock even if it wants just one or two quantities of a dpci. But one way I felt it’s good . My backroom now has plenty of space. Always do one for ones first and then push truck.

I'll believe it when I see it. Theoretically, it would make my job easier. However, I have serious doubts that Inbounds and GM will be given the payroll hours to consistently do it and keep everything well organized, especially after seeing the latest schedule. Maybe, if the DC actually comes through and sends us less freight with fewer casepacks on a just in time basis. I'm told our DC leadership doesn't see that as a realistic possibility for a long time though, as in they're years away.

Back