Does target do drug testing

• Yes

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're applying for starbucks you're almost expected to smoke the devils lettuce. I should add I have no qualms against weed, I'd be fucked if they drug tested me. But since I'm a productive worker who actually gets shit done correctly, they have no reasons to test me, or so I hope.

My store doesn't anymore. They stopped a few years ago. I thought it was because they were wasting so much money on people that were hired but failed the drug test. Turns out it's because they lost funding because of the scam a few years ago (learned that on here.) But yeah, in 2010 I was tested.

Also, just for people whose State legalized recreational marijuana, employers still don't have to hire you if you test positive.

Orrrrrr, make your money as a drug dealer!

My store doesn't anymore. They stopped a few years ago. I thought it was because they were wasting so much money on people that were hired but failed the drug test. Turns out it's because they lost funding because of the scam a few years ago (learned that on here.) But yeah, in 2010 I was tested.

Also, just for people whose State legalized recreational marijuana, employers still don't have to hire you if you test positive.
So for me being in California, you think they will absolutely test me?

I so want to lock this since the question has been answered and we can move on but then in a week or two someone else is going to ask the same damn question.
The second temptation is to make it a sticky but fuck that.
So I am going put a search term in here so I can look it up easily to merge every thread that comes along from now on.
#Whycantpeopleusesearch?

So for me being in California, you think they will absolutely test me?
No. I was just stating in a general idea that an employer doesn't have to hire you if you're in a legalized state. You'll be fine.

I second Cartman on this.

Or what if we sticky a thread that just had answers to some of the most basic questions? Drug testing, orientation procdure and expectation, basic outlines of discipline, etc. all in one thread, stickied in General Target or wherever else is appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back