Pricing and Presentation No more transition experts?

What do they do in between large sets? One week you have 40 hours, the next 0. Not many people are going to stay with that.

My SD said we'd continue with me and the other transition tm for now. But if I don't have a full time job, I'm gone.

Well at my store between the large sets the transition experts are usually given hours to do revisions or salesplanners or push an area that week that needs help, may not be a 40 hour week but it's hours.

I watched a tm have an anxiety attack once when the tl told him to go do sidecaps.
I’m liking the SPL that INCLUDE a sidecap so much better than a list of 40 sidecaps all at once. Makes so much more sense that the sidecap has an official location, not just wherever someone decides to put it. Have had sidecaps placed where they make no sense at all simply because - it was already there so I tied the new one there - ex. Lighters in the toy dept !! What ?! Were you thinking ?

I’m liking the SPL that INCLUDE a sidecap so much better than a list of 40 sidecaps all at once. Makes so much more sense that the sidecap has an official location, not just wherever someone decides to put it. Have had sidecaps placed where they make no sense at all simply because - it was already there so I tied the new one there - ex. Lighters in the toy dept !! What ?! Were you thinking ?

I've always enjoyed the heartburn meds next to pasta sauce and Band-Aids in toys. Great cross-merchandising! 🤣

And I *hate* this - PITA to find all the necessary supplies to set the sidecaps in my store. Much easier to do endcaps all at once - and then sidecaps, separately, all at once.

I get *no* extra time to set SPs. So I have to set in between stocking. And hours are shitty right now.

I've always enjoyed the heartburn meds next to pasta sauce and Band-Aids in toys. Great cross-merchandising! 🤣

I have to say that having the women's Dove deodorant right next to the women's deodorant aisle doesn't make sense either especially when it's the same product.

They’ve technically always had locations. They send out a list every year that shows you what department every side cap should be placed. Not an exact location but a general idea. I don’t think anyone every follows it. Also side note if you don’t use virtual sales floor in set workload I highly recommend it for things like sidecaps. It’ll show you which ones are discontinued and where they are all on one screen.

Back