Archived No sick time in FL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone confirm this? I’ve been at this company for over a year and I’ve not accrued any sick time?

I get vacation, personal holiday and well being but the value next to sick time still shows 0....
I asked my HR about it and they say we don’t get sick time in Florida??

Is that really true? Every company I’ve ever worked for had sick time..... I’m gonna be really pissed if this is legit.

Can anyone confirm this? I’ve been at this company for over a year and I’ve not accrued any sick time?

I get vacation, personal holiday and well being but the value next to sick time still shows 0....

Is that really true? Every company I’ve ever worked for had sick time..... I’m gonna be really pissed if this is legit.
It’s legit, wat you gonna do?

Only in CA because it's a state law. If you get sick offer to make up your hours on a day off or use Vacation.

NJ also has sick time.
I don't remember off the top of my head the other states that do as well.

Damn, guess I got spoiled in my other jobs because they offered sick time which was a separate pay out from vacation. So if you don’t have enough vaca time you’re screwed if you’re sick I guess like I was :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back