Note on repack

mizl

Beauty TM
Was this meant for someone at the DC or for us at the store? What does it mean?? There was an adhesive label pouch with a bunch of casepack stickers stuck to the outside of the repack.

1682340828010.jpg

That is for the DC. Normally all items are associated with the Master label on top of the box, so one scan can load it to the trailer.
I don’t know why it happened is this case. Maybe a TMs error, an item set up error, IM reworking an item or corporate not letting us reprint a damaged label.

That is for the DC. Normally all items are associated with the Master label on top of the box, so one scan can load it to the trailer.
I don’t know why it happened is this case. Maybe a TMs error, an item set up error, IM reworking an item or corporate not letting us reprint a damaged label.
Thank you! That's what I intuited, but I figured it couldn't hurt to get insight. Our DC has been doing this a lot lately for my department. We've been getting repacks for a week with custom casepack labels covering the top for like 10 DPCIs anywhere between 3-150 units per (with some NOP and some inaccurate counts). And the items are all heavily coated with DC grunge, more than I've ever seen?? Not sure what any of that's about. It's a fun surprise every truck.

Back