Archived Number 40 repacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
We still back stock transition so when the new POG gets set, it's all easy to pull and get placed on shelves. Of course, this may be going by the wayside next week, but for now....

Hey, as I told that TL: This is what happens when you try to save time and make my job more difficult. I order you more of the candy you love to push.

Heard that same TL yelling at her team to backstock some transition freight last week though. So, mission accomplished.

trapping is the standard, so you’re just fucking up the onhands for the sake of being a dick. you should be coached for that

I mean, if it's INFed, it's going to get zeroed out anyway since it'll drop into the scan the next day. 🤷🏼‍♂️

trapping is the standard, so you’re just fucking up the onhands for the sake of being a dick. you should be coached for that

Why in the hell would I get coached for that? Keeping INFs below 5% is our number one district priority. If a guest can order an item, it needs to be in a location for that to happen. That doesn't make me the most important person in the store @OneArmedJesus It just makes me one of the TMs who is responsible to make sure that our STL doesn't get nasty emails and calls from the DTL about our INF%. Since shit flows downhill, I'm going to do what I have to do. And, the GM TL who put the Easter candy in steel knew he was cutting corners and wrongly assumed no one would order it the minute it became available online. Hence, no coaching for me for just doing my job and making sure that another guest didn't order the same thing giving us another completely unnecessary INF.

Why in the hell would I get coached for that? Keeping INFs below 5% is our number one district priority. If a guest can order an item, it needs to be in a location for that to happen. That doesn't make me the most important person in the store @OneArmedJesus It just makes me one of the TMs who is responsible to make sure that our STL doesn't get nasty emails and calls from the DTL about our INF%. Since shit flows downhill, I'm going to do what I have to do. And, the GM TL who put the Easter candy in steel knew he was cutting corners and wrongly assumed no one would order it the minute it became available online. Hence, no coaching for me for just doing my job and making sure that another guest didn't order the same thing giving us another completely unnecessary INF.
If you’re so gong ho about meeting metrics you would dig through the pallets to avoid the INF in general. You’re just being lazy and a dick.

If you’re so gong ho about meeting metrics you would dig through the pallets to avoid the INF in general. You’re just being lazy and a dick.

No time to dig through pallets of repacks put up in the steel for OPUs. Putting them up in the steel instead of backstocking and expecting OPU to dig through them....Now that's being a lazy dick.

No time to dig through pallets of repacks put up in the steel for OPUs. Putting them up in the steel instead of backstocking and expecting OPU to dig through them....Now that's being a lazy dick.
Right so the entire company is a bunch of dicks? It’s a company standard to trap transition. It’s the most efficient way to keep the backroom organized. You said you number one metric is INFs so again you’d dig through it if you truly cared about your “number one priority”

It’s a company standard to trap transition

ADARTS. In my district it's not standard. If guests can order it, it needs to be located. Take it up with my DTL.

I seem to have misrepresented a bit. The number one priority is OPU/DriveUp metrics overall. Goal times dipping below green are also going to be a problem. We do a lot of juggling between the two metrics trying to make both every week.

ADARTS. In my district it's not standard. If guests can order it, it needs to be located. Take it up with my DTL.

I seem to have misrepresented a bit. The number one priority is OPU/DriveUp metrics overall. Goal times dipping below green are also going to be a problem. We do a lot of juggling between the two metrics trying to make both every week.
Sort and stock is a company standard and apart of that that guide it specifies to stage two pallets at the beginning of the line to trap transition. Just because your district doesn’t do it, doesn’t mean it’s not a company standard.

i bet your GVP and ops director would like to know that you guys aren’t following sort and stock

Tell them your flex fill team WILL audit it to zero. When we were doing the Easter mini-seasonal transition, we had an OPU order for nothing but 8 different easter candies. It was all up in the steel. I audited it all to zero right in front of a hardlines TL.
Not that I'd ever enforce this, but intentionally screwing with data integrity is a fireable offense.

We keep all the repacks we can get. We need them for de-merch during our remodel, and we need a lot of them. 50-60 are probably used per night.

Auditing it to zero doesn’t make your INF go away. Two wrongs don’t make a right, just take the L and partner with a leader who cares. No leaders that care? Then it’s more important to your store to have it trapped, just gonna have to deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back