Archived o m g !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter lovelyz
  • Start date
  • Replies 34
  • Views 5K
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lovelyz

i look at schedule .............................
my hour ..........................
no bueno ......... i cry why my hour not good?? i have worst hour on forum ....
how long will low hour llast ?? nooo :( help
will hour be good next month or no

This time of year it's kind of the norm.
Start looking at the swap shift sheet.

And really, try to make your thread titles a little less exclamation pointie.

i look at swaft sheit and its full , ,,, i am stuck in oblivious world

How many hours do you have? Low hours usually last a few weeks

so it will not be forever?

Be as global as you can; carts, cashiering & signing is a good start for such a short time frame. Having an open avail helps a lot. Keep a change of red & khaki in your car (esp on days off) & your cell phone on. Answer/return their calls even if you can't work that day; you'll get a good reputation regardless. Any time you're asked if you "know how to do xyz" (but you don't), say "No, but I've always wanted to learn." Be Fast, Fun & Friendly; smile 'til it hurts.
From other thread..

i hav tied to swaft shiet bbut nothing it full ?????
yes i have done all of that but i am not a cashier person sir
A few questions..
Are you doing great with vibing the guests on the sales floor & getting reshop or zoning with little or no direction done? Attendance issues? Have you let hr know, to be first called?
Hours being cut are normal for 1st qtr at spot.

A few questions..
Are you doing great with vibing the guests on the sales floor & getting reshop or zoning with little or no direction done? Attendance issues? Have you let hr know, to be first called?
Hours being cut are normal for 1st qtr at spot.

yes i vibe passionate
yes i zone passionate
yes i attend passionate
no to hr first call
so how long will last
do u thinkwill be fired, why is tl avoid me like i have a disease......

Hours are usually bad this time of the year. Bug your TLs to pick up shifts.

Don't take the shortage in hours personally. If you're relatively new maybe they base hours by seniority (which isn't fair but could be consistent). Every year, Jan - Mar has low how, wait until February!

Good luck!

My hours dropped from 31 to 19 for the last 2 weeks. I had to talk to many different team leads in different areas to ask for more hours, and to call me if anyone called out sick. I got 6 more hours like that.

There are people in softlines only getting 4 hours a week after the TL and the brand tm get their 40 hours..

I had solid 38 hour weeks since September.

I haven't had more than 18 hour weeks since January 3rd. It sucks.

Hours usually pick up around Easter, so it varies each year.

Flow solid 30+ here. Luckily? we're always understaffed in flow, hard to get people to stick it out.

I'm consistently 35-50 hours. Still to this date, even with the hour crunch. I can always pick up a few extra hours anyways because I am always on the first call list when I am not at 40 hours, because I will drop almost anything to work.

Fourth Quarter.
BTS, Hallowe'en, Thanksgiving, Black Thur/Fri, Christmas.

Yep. Just wait it out. Alternately you could convince half the team to quit, thereby raising the hours available for those who stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back