Archived October 2011 Electronics Transition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electronics Man

Electronics Team Member
So who's excited about this one?

I like the fact that we are carrying Roku's now! Infact we just got ours in last week, and actually have them on an endcap right now. Now I can use my discount to get the new Roku 2 instead of buying it direct.

My biggest gripe though is going to be re-memorizing where stuff is lol, took me a couple weeks after the last transition earlier this year.

I hope we get new backing paper though, I disliked the woodgrain/tan from the last transition.

Really not looking forward to the TV wall part of the whole thing.
I don't think the backer paper is changing much.
We're going to carry the Nook and other Kindle products.
I've got more damn displays then you can shake a stick at.
Didn't we just do this?

The TV wall just has a revision, adding in a few TV's to replace the clearance ones

Since I have yet to see a revision where the clearance TV's are neatly replaced by the new TV's I stick with my original statement.
Haven't had a chance to look at it yet but I'm sure that I'll be shifting half the damn wall around which will take at least two people at least most of the morning.

Since I have yet to see a revision where the clearance TV's are neatly replaced by the new TV's I stick with my original statement.
Haven't had a chance to look at it yet but I'm sure that I'll be shifting half the damn wall around which will take at least two people at least most of the morning.

This usually proves to be true. It's never as simple as a one-for-one replacement.

we did our tv wall monday. it was the easiest revision we've done over there this year. hope that's true for everyone.

Sonos endcap looks nice. New e-books are a nice draw, always good to offer a variety. We're still not done with expanding our netbook and tablet displays. Anyone else surprised to see a whole 4ft section being given up to that Skylanders display/product? We're loosing ours from the DS aisle.

Now that you mention it, it was! Haha I did it in about 10 minutes this morning, just put one TV up in an existing space :)

We start our transition next week. Just finished our domestics/housewares retrofit. The Spyro Skylanders display looks interesting from the picture I've seen, will check it out once we put it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back