Archived Official "Complain about your holiday hours" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be careful with challenging they could take one or both shifts away. Management doesnt like be questioned
It's worth a shot. I had the same problem (close at 1am, open at 7 the next day) and I brought it up to my ETL and she immediately said she'd change it. Now, if she actually gets to it before Thanksgiving comes...

Its asants my stl is a miser she doesnt like any kinda of negativity. She took a wreks worth of shifts from a hl tm because they requested a day off got it approved and got scheduled anyway. Soon as she brought it up poof all shifts gone. When she asked about that our stl told her to stop whining if she doesnt luke the way the store is run. Totally out of line. My management team sucks in the worst way

Its asants my stl is a miser she doesnt like any kinda of negativity. She took a wreks worth of shifts from a hl tm because they requested a day off got it approved and got scheduled anyway. Soon as she brought it up poof all shifts gone. When she asked about that our stl told her to stop whining if she doesnt luke the way the store is run. Totally out of line. My management team sucks in the worst way

That's when you file for unemployment!

Yeah, I mentioned to half the salesfloor team that I'd pick up any shift from them next week that our STL would approve. In front of the STL who asked us to try not to swap any shifts. Bet the next schedule has me working like, 8 hours 😑

My hours this week are bad, and next week downright shitty. Anyone else seeing a drop in hours? You'd think they need the warm bodies to get stuff in guests' hands and take money out in turn.

So update they changed my hours because you need 8 hours in between shifts or it's illegal 😂 I am now 4:30-10 on Thanksgiving and 7 am to 4:30 Friday 👍

My hours this week are bad, and next week downright shitty. Anyone else seeing a drop in hours? You'd think they need the warm bodies to get stuff in guests' hands and take money out in turn.

Yes, last month I was averaging 32-35 hours. Now I'm averaging 15. I need 40. I don't understand the point of hiring additional team members just to cut everyone else's hours.
How does that benefit the company?

Yes, last month I was averaging 32-35 hours. Now I'm averaging 15. I need 40. I don't understand the point of hiring additional team members just to cut everyone else's hours.
How does that benefit the company?
Saves Spot money when no one gets enough hours to qualify for benefits.

6 days in a row, Wednesday through Cyber Monday. Close, close, close, close, close, mid-morning. And they are all itsy bitsy 5 hour shifts so I'm not even getting decent money for the days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back