Archived Officially leaving for good this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

Master Thread Maker
I'm leaving for good. I was offered a job at another retail store for the same money I'm making now better hours and Sunday's off (I'm sure that gave it away) but it will offer me more time with my kid. No more closing at 11 and staying until ridiculous hours of the morning. Such a relief!!!!

Hmm, I think I know which store. It's one of my favorite stores if I'm guessing correctly! Far superior to their competitors over certain things. Lol.

Good luck! Not working Sundays rocks!

Congrats! Hobby lobby is my bet.
com61.jpg

Hobby lobby is closed on Sunday? o_O :O
"We have chosen to close on the day most widely recognized as a day of rest, in order to allow our employees and customers more time for worship and family. This has not been an easy decision for Hobby Lobby because we realize that this decision may cost us financially. Yet we also realize that there are things more important than profits. This is a matter of principle for our company owner and officers."

"We have chosen to close on the day most widely recognized as a day of rest, in order to allow our employees and customers more time for worship and family. This has not been an easy decision for Hobby Lobby because we realize that this decision may cost us financially. Yet we also realize that there are things more important than profits. This is a matter of principle for our company owner and officers."
Mixed review on glassdoor/linkedin. Lots of their salary managers say they did work on Sundays, but unless it bothers you...

Eh I'm not a manager I'm a department head so I'm not worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back