Archived OH counts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody officially know how long it takes from the time an item is sold to when the OH counts update? I've heard many things twenty-four hours, two hours, four hours...not sure which is correct.

Usually 24 hours, unless your stl run the on hands & it's updated. That happened today, once my stl was able to run the report.

Speaking of on hand counts! I actually had a Team Lead ARGUE with me yesterday over the walkie during our BF rush. Her little item search was saying something other than my STO. Our ETL-LOG summed it up best, "She does know it doesn't update automatically......and it's black friday." Hahahahahahaha

OH Counts DO update within approximately 15 Minutes in Item Search after being sold. This can vary, though. The Instocks Application takes counts everyday at 4AM.

This is information that is stated in MySupport/Instocks training. Now, as far as OH Counts when we look up other store's info, that I'm not sure.

OH Counts DO update within approximately 15 Minutes in Item Search after being sold. This can vary, though. The Instocks Application takes counts everyday at 4AM.

This is information that is stated in MySupport/Instocks training. Now, as far as OH Counts when we look up other store's info, that I'm not sure.

You are correct! Item search will be the most accurate. Updates every 15 mins or so... (wonder if thats why it runs so slow. hahahahahaha) Most on-hand counts update somewhere between 5am and 6am everyday. so that it doesn't affect Pricing and Instocks....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back