Archived Oh no.....they're all coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVED Isaac Mizrahi's line! I still have the plaid sundress. It was one of the first and in my opinion the VERY BEST!

Hunter is on the list.
How?
we completely blew that one with some really substandard merchandise.As in falling apart before we could get it to the shelf. but then again ASANTS. so meh bring it on…

It all dropped into target.com so you can see what's available and a link by zip code to see what your store will carry. I know I'll get a tee shirt, already confirmed that with my SD. Hope I get the couple things I like but won't be surprised if I don't.

I pick a lot of name brand clothes at my new job and the prices on some of this shit have me trippin. Example: Lacoste polo in a boys' size. Like a smol boy, i.e. the kind who will spill his Capri Sun pouch on it or rip it an hour after he puts it on., before he's even had the chance to outgrow it. Price: $90. The bourgeoisie really are that silly and it's giggle-worthy. Too bad they don't, you know, shop at Target or care about Target's collabs for the smallfolk lol

I pick a lot of name brand clothes at my new job and the prices on some of this shit have me trippin. Example: Lacoste polo in a boys' size. Like a smol boy, i.e. the kind who will spill his Capri Sun pouch on it or rip it an hour after he puts it on., before he's even had the chance to outgrow it. Price: $90. The bourgeoisie really are that silly and it's giggle-worthy. Too bad they don't, you know, shop at Target or care about Target's collabs for the smallfolk lol

Target must think they shop at Target sometimes. Was shopping for shower curtains online yesterday and T.com sells $90 ones! For a shower curtain! SMH

Target must think they shop at Target sometimes. Was shopping for shower curtains online yesterday and T.com sells $90 ones! For a shower curtain! SMH

you know, a shower curtain made entirely of 24k gold thread would actually make slightly more sense because gold doesn't lose its value no matter how much mildew and shampoo grime is coating it. This is just lighting 90 bucks on fire

Like we don’t have a full back room already now add this crap to the mix. I guess we will be up to 12 or 13 trucks a week to receive this shit.

Does anyone know if small formats will be getting this launch? We did get the vineyards vines one and that was a total nightmare 😪

That zipcode look up was interesting. Only one store in my area is getting the entire kit-and-kaboodle collection which makes sense because it is one of the largest stores in the country. Most of them, including mine, are getting 12 of them.

Its hilarious how no one at my store knows a thing about this. Cant wait to see this bonfire. On the plus side alot of what we are getring actually sold well the first time. Only one im happy about is issac cause that stuff was just fun to look at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back