Archived Ok Team Leads, spill the beans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's true! We got our goals yesterday. I'm curious how we recognize our great cashiers if there are no conversion numbers or hold the not so great cashiers accountable. I wonder if we'll still get a cashier productivity report which shows how many REDCards each TM gets since I give Vibe Cards and little trinkets for the green cashiers each week.
What I understand is that there will be a breakout on the service report that puts it into percents so that you can see who is carrying the team. So if there were 10 reds for a week and blah blah got 5 of them they're at 50%. If I got 2 of the 10 then I would be 20%. Blah blah is then carrying the weight for the team and I need to step it up per the usual.

The prompts still show on POS but they don't show on the LPDA sale info, effective Sunday.

while prompts are stopping, its harder to meet the goals. conversion at least looked at hey this week was freaking slow, you shouldn't get 10 a day. right now our goal factors in 4th quarter and high sales time. sure we're 1000 ytd behind. its easy when multiple can get 25 over a three day stretch

Sadly, they claim this is the number for the slow time. If you are in the mood to drink heavily, check out what the number goes up to for BTS time.

I didn't think I would say it but, I think I prefer the old system. At least with prompts, all you needed was a 2.5 and you were good. Now if you're even 1 behind the weekly goal your store is red for the week. Ouch.

If you are in the mood to drink heavily, check out what the number goes up to for BTS time.

Is there a list somewhere?

I didn't think I would say it but, I think I prefer the old system. At least with prompts, all you needed was a 2.5 and you were good. Now if you're even 1 behind the weekly goal your store is red for the week. Ouch.

Is there a list somewhere?

On workbench there is a spreadsheet you can play around with that shows what the weekly numbers are. Honestly, I can't remember where I found it, and I only found it because a post in the forums directed me to the location. It'll be a bit before I can look to tell you exactly where I found it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back