Archived Ok Team Leads, spill the beans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleEye

Executive Team Leader
My team leaders on the front end are excited to share some news with me, but can't officially say anything yet. She won't even give a hint! Any one know if there are any big plans to the front end, GSA/GSTL?

I talked with two team leads today, they didn't seem thrilled about anything. Perhaps it's personal to you, not universal.

Maybe your store is getting self-checkout soon?

I doubt that, we're only B volume, but we did make our 2% growth for the year...

Who knows! I don't think it's personal to me though. Any wind about the GSA position changing at all?

Maybe your store is getting self-checkout soon?

I doubt that, we're only B volume, but we did make our 2% growth for the year...

Who knows! I don't think it's personal to me though. Any wind about the GSA position changing at all?

What? GSA position changing? This scares me.

Why would it scare you? Is it fun having GSTL responsibilities with none of the benefits?

I get steady hours, if nothing else. I would hate to lose that.

My team leaders on the front end are excited to share some news with me, but can't officially say anything yet. She won't even give a hint! Any one know if there are any big plans to the front end, GSA/GSTL?

From what I heard conversion will be 13 red cards daily instead of a 3.0, self checkout is coming to most stores by june,

we have so many requests for an express lane. can't according to etl's. we had one and never got to use it.

We used ours all the time. Except the first one, which only got used on the busiest of busy days and pretty much served as the GSTL/GSA office.

I heard conversion as we know it is gone, no more promps at the register, self checkout is here at least testing at some stores in my district

Each store is going to be given REDcard goals instead of having conversion. Prompts are going away and the initial goal is going to be based on what your store did in 2014. If that is truly how it works I like it.

Each store is going to be given REDcard goals instead of having conversion. Prompts are going away and the initial goal is going to be based on what your store did in 2014. If that is truly how it works I like it.

I really hope this is how it will work but I haven't been able to confirm it outside of this forum. I guess we will find out on Feb. 1st?

It's true! We got our goals yesterday. I'm curious how we recognize our great cashiers if there are no conversion numbers or hold the not so great cashiers accountable. I wonder if we'll still get a cashier productivity report which shows how many REDCards each TM gets since I give Vibe Cards and little trinkets for the green cashiers each week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back