I'm Lost! One for one

Can someone explain to me what a one for one is? And what app on the zebra I use? I also don’t understand the difference between that and an auto pull. I need a refresher they briefly showed me how to but I need a refresher.

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me what a one for one is? And what app on the zebra I use? I also don’t understand the difference between that and an auto pull. I need a refresher they briefly showed me how to but I need a refresher.

One for one is a more in depth way to fill the floor but it replaced CAFs. Cafs just would fill out of stocks and 141s keep the shelves full. You use move app and reverse backstock to pull the items

Before you use the Move app to pull from your backroom, you have to drop it from MyWork. Basically, you scan an item in the category you want to fill (I am a DBO for GRC2, so I use tea or oatmeal), then press EXF, then you'll see "Fill XXX" (FIll GRC2), then once you click that you'll have an option for One for Ones. Select it then you have to go into the Move App to pull it. Good luck. Once you do it a few times it's super easy.

Before you use the Move app to pull from your backroom, you have to drop it from MyWork. Basically, you scan an item in the category you want to fill (I am a DBO for GRC2, so I use tea or oatmeal), then press EXF, then you'll see "Fill XXX" (FIll GRC2), then once you click that you'll have an option for One for Ones. Select it then you have to go into the Move App to pull it. Good luck. Once you do it a few times it's super easy.
How big are your GRC2 1:1s, and are they dropped and pulled every day?

How big are your GRC2 1:1s, and are they dropped and pulled every day?

They are dropped and pulled every day, we have a solid team. Even with that, Sunday was 111 tasks with 240 eaches. Usually it's around 20/40. We are usually low because we'll try to get two pulls a day done. The last two weekends we got slammed because it's baking season. When I first took over GRC2, it was tough, daily tasks were 150+ and I'd be back stocking half of it. Now that I've been able to redo almost all the shelf counts, it's gotten much better.

They are dropped and pulled every day, we have a solid team. Even with that, Sunday was 111 tasks with 240 eaches. Usually it's around 20/40. We are usually low because we'll try to get two pulls a day done. The last two weekends we got slammed because it's baking season. When I first took over GRC2, it was tough, daily tasks were 150+ and I'd be back stocking half of it. Now that I've been able to redo almost all the shelf counts, it's gotten much better.
That’s pretty decent, I am around 400(1500) in GRC2 & GRC1 ,similar in snack and candy, we don’t pull everyday, my team is nonexistent. This blows

That’s pretty decent, I am around 400(1500) in GRC2 & GRC1 ,similar in snack and candy, we don’t pull everyday, my team is nonexistent. This blows

Rip my dude. I would literally cry if it was that high. I wouldn't be able to get my truck done ever, I'd just be pushing 1:1. We have a great team, our TL has a good system, we each take pride in our sections, even on a double truck day I can get through 1:1 and push all 4 boats. We were recognized as the best in the district right before Thanksgiving and we were feeling good about that.

So this happened today. I wasn’t working GRC2 and the person assigned was pulled for Flex. I’m back in GRC2 on Saturday. Hopefully someone deals with it tomorrow 😂. I am curious what it could be though.
579A73FB-F189-4551-91D0-385086048B0D.jpeg

Back