Archived One Spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol nobody cares about one spot at my store. The signs are always falling off, there's always a flat or two of product in front of it, and backroom almost always burns the batches due to the aisle being in a really weird place.

Someone noticed just last week that we have two massive pallets of freight up in the steel, all marked bulleyes playground 3/27/16.

<3 One Spot. A new ETL told a hardlines tm who is unfamiliar with it to zone it to planogram. The poor tm was stressing out and driving herself crazy. Then our ETL-GE came in and I told him new ETL told this tm to zone One Spot to plano. ETL-GE goes "noooooooo! It's PTM, its flexed!!!" haha.

Nobody wants to zone that hell hole, let alone push stuff out. I now give BUCK its own vehicle with a big sign that says "DOLLAR SPOT PUSH". Same with checklanes push. Nobody wants to go over there because they'll be on the frontlines to go up for backup. TMs just push to the home location and that's it.

My GSTL "owns" Bullseye's Playground, so if she's working, I bring the BUCK CAF to her because she enjoys pushing and maintaining it.

Looks sadly off into the distance

I miss the days when BP was my kingdom and I took good care of it. Such good care ;n;

Simply remove onespot. Useless waste of time.
Oh, we tried that. While STL was on vacay sales floor etl (we shall call him Bud) decided it was an awesome idea to kill it. So that sunday morning we emptoied and Pog turned it into a mini vendor location with snacks, drinks and cheap food. DTL liked it. His boss hated it. It made it three weeks because thats how long it took to get the new one spot stuff in to fill. Back room hid it up on the steel in the bunker area. (we have a fake wall that separates our flow line from the main back wall of the store. We call it the bunker.) Spot loves his playground.

My GSTL "owns" Bullseye's Playground, so if she's working, I bring the BUCK CAF to her because she enjoys pushing and maintaining it.
Yep, this was me. But I quit when the ETL-LOG would just tell flow to put it all where ever...it didn't matter if anything was in the right place or to the right spot, as long as there was no backstock. I could fight the guests' mess...but I couldn't overcome that nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back