• Thread starter PlanoDude
  • Start date
  • Replies 52
  • Views 6K
Status
Not open for further replies.
It clearly looks orange on this site:

http://www.ffr.com/e-z-off-remover-tool

But I swear ours are red (as much as it pains me to agree with @Best TM NA ;-) )
Pain
Best TM NA ~ I'm pretty sure that you are color blind.
That may be or not be true. But its red I tell you!!! Red!!!
It clearly looks orange on this site:

http://www.ffr.com/e-z-off-remover-tool

But I swear ours are red (as much as it pains me to agree with @Best TM NA ;-) )
Ladies and gentlemen I declare this argument settled! We had a forum moderator agree they are red. Therefore the tool is red in nature!

I managed to find an unmarked remover thing and putty knife in one of the offices in my store. They are mine, I claim them.

Called orange tool at my store. I have one at work, one in my car, at least three at home in my sock drawer. One sticking out of your back pocket is the badge of plano.

The only small black tool I know of is the one that comes in cases of label strip holders. It's good for pulling the front of the label strip holder out so you can stick an individual label in. I use a fingernail instead, or push down and in on the bottom of the holder to bow the top out.

I've been to 3 different stores and the older ones called it a canoe. Idk why. It works I suppose.

I love how this thread has gotten completly off topic. Did OP even get his question answered ? Lmao

Wow, it's called something different at my store and it might out me if I say it!

I know what tool you mean, but I find using the part of the box cutter that stops it from sliding out thr other end works just as fine

i call mine Katy Perry ..
1414734956381_Image_galleryImage_Pacific_Palisades_CA_Katy.JPG

You’re gonna hear me roar

I am looking for a site to buy a minimum of 10 or less without them charging me $10.00 or more for shipping! I have checked Quill and FFR sites. Help!!

just asked your tl to order more. They are called orange puller.
Here is how one member kept his puller with them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 33
Mine has 'disappeared' from my supply bag. Probably someone on salesfloor nabbed it. They have been ordered but still haven't come. I'm the only one who doesn't have one lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back