Archived order pickups + gift receipts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never had that question come up so idk. I'm not sure it's possible because payment is online and the transaction processes in a completely different way than a store purchase....thus, no paper receipt given upon pickup.

exactly. i told him that, and my guest was like, can i ask that other GSTM over there (who is less experienced lol). i had processed the payment, so there was not anything i could do right?

They can go to GS 24 hours after they've picked up their item. There will then be a VCD on their receipt and then we're able to print a gift receipt.

I remember reading somewhere recently that we are to apologize to the guest and tell them to print a gift receipt from Target.com. Not sure how though.

If you go to the guest's transaction in MyGO, there is a receipt ID and VCD. Type the Receipt ID on the register, press enter. It will ask for VCD, press enter after entering it. Then you should see an option to print a gift receipt. Mind you, I haven't touched a register in about 6 months, but that is how it was when I was there.

My understanding is that the guest is asked when they order if they want a gift receipt....so if they don't then it is too late......at least that is what I thought until seeing these previous posts.

we actually just had someone ask about this today. another guest said that she's printed it out after picking up the order before. so maybe it's possible? I haven't tried it myself though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back