Archived Ordering special Plano tub?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mule

Jack Of All Workcenters
I've seen a few different versions of the Plano tub iin different stores. The new store I have been assigned to doesn't seem to have one and I wanted to at least make them aware of it in case they wanted to try and order one. I tried looking through TIPP under a couple of different searches, but couldn't find any specifics. I found one entry for a Plano "Battleship" for $160, but there was no picture to confirm. Anyone got a lead on this?

years ago we used a measuring device that had a tape measure attached to a metal ruler. You could hang this on the top of the gondola and measure from this. It was called a battleship...I can't believe it would be 160 bucks though...

years ago we used a measuring device that had a tape measure attached to a metal ruler. You could hang this on the top of the gondola and measure from this. It was called a battleship...I can't believe it would be 160 bucks though...

They do......... We ordered them for our remodel. I think there all broke in some manner, right now.. lol

We still one of the battleships and one of the old hands on plano likes to use it.
I have no idea how you'd order a plano tub but I'll do some checking and see what I can find out.

Is TIPP how you order regular tubs/flats/vehicles? Pretty sure it's a CAPEX request regardless.

Perhaps you can email all the stores in your district and see if anyone has 2 and wouldn't mind giving one up. I really don't think you want one. Unless 1 person is made responsible for cleaning it every day, it becomes useless very quickly.

I wanted to use it for revisions but I found myself needing to pull yet another cart along with it for backstock..it just got annoying. So now we use it for sidecap sets and we keep it full of supplies for that...works out great.

I filled all the little drawer things with wacos and put my various hanging hooks/spider clips in them, signing pole sticks out the top, just travel around with that for the more intense overhead sets. There's no where else to put the hooks in the fixture room so the tub is kind of "mine" but yeah, it's definitely an unwanted catch-all for everyone's ****! Signs, hardware, shelves, they all end up on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back