Archived Ordering tools from Grainger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are signing tm's allowed to order their own tools from Grainger or does it need ETL/PMT approval. I'm talking like hex sockets, screw drivers, hardwares, basic stuff. And will it have the person's name that ordered it or does it go straight to PMT?

I ORDERED A FANCY BOXCUTTER FROM GRAINGER.

Nobody seems to have noticed except the backroom TL who told me I can't use it but then I bought him the old-style sliding box cutters (see below), and that got him to shut up.

220px-BoxCutter.jpg

Are signing tm's allowed to order their own tools from Grainger or does it need ETL/PMT approval. I'm talking like hex sockets, screw drivers, hardwares, basic stuff. And will it have the person's name that ordered it or does it go straight to PMT?

Pretty sure if you order, your name will be on it.

I ORDERED A FANCY BOXCUTTER FROM GRAINGER.

Nobody seems to have noticed except the backroom TL who told me I can't use it but then I bought him the old-style sliding box cutters (see below), and that got him to shut up.

220px-BoxCutter.jpg

Those are my preferred box cutters! PMT gave me a stash with a box of extra blades so I don't have to use the approved ones because those suck. Good to know I can still order them when I run out.

Most punch out catalogs auto add the name of the person who ordered. I always go into the details screen back in sap and add my name on the c/o line the days.

Signing tm can order from grainger. I order tape measures from them that are cheaper but nice quality. Debating a drill, etc depending on if the pmt has anything stashed.

Wait Target changed box cutters again?

Wait Target changed box cutters again?
phc s-4-r.jpg
We also have a red left-handed version too. They suck and are bulky in a pocket, but also bulky in their black holder. How many things to do I need to attach to my belt to work effectively? Too many. So I still use the old box cutters because they are small and fit nicely in my pocket or bra.

Oh wild, I remember the first generation of silver box cutters like you posted, then the "revised" version where the safe end was recessed into the handle when the blade was out. I remember ruining the pockets of many pants if the blade would come out a bit and cut holes in the pocket.

just order it if you’re allowed to. PMTs are being audited so we can’t order store side stuff. Our directive was to protect our tools, not take everyone’s away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back