Orientation in a couple of days

As in two days from now. I'm honestly nervous since, you know, new job new anxiety. This isn't the first time I'll be working for Target. I used to work at one of the biggest Super Targets in Florida, specifically in Lake Worth. At least it seems compared to the one in Boyton Beach or Royal Palm. It was a seasonal GM so I only stayed for four months. Two months later I applied for a closing position but instead got General Merch in a smaller Target but it was still Super. Honestly, I shouldn't really be so, I don't know, scared since I already know what I'll be dealing with. Oh god, the backups. And the lack of training. I practically had to self-taught how to do pulls/fill, push the trucks, do one for one, and price change some shelves. Should I keep hope that I'll be properly trained this time and not thrown onto the salesfloor like before? I know, there's Target that has bad management and nasty co-workers, and I was blessed not to experience that with my previous Target... I'm definitely not ready to deal with Karens again. But, yeah, sorry for the rant but Hi!

May god help you. Training will be terrible and your lucky if you get somebody who cares to train and help you. The spot puts you where they need you not where you they hired you.

Training will be nonexistent IMHO. If they don't train you I would try to learn to cashier and do guest service.

That way you can pick up shifts in other departments if you want.

At my store they only schedule in one department but let me pickup shifts in other ones.

Four months Seasonal, and a second stint after...Ain't no need post in Introductions. That's a Seasoned Target Vet, Post-2020.

Four months Seasonal, and a second stint after...Ain't no need post in Introductions. That's a Seasoned Target Vet, Post-2020.
I don’t think you have to be a brand new hire to introduce yourself to the Breakroom.

Back