Archived orientation??

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was hired 5/26 and have yet to have orientation. I have called a few times within the last few weeks for an update and all they can give me is that i should wait by the phone for a call. I've already turned down job offers because i didn't think it would take this long.

should i keep calling? or give up and try to find another job..

Wait by the phone for over 5 weeks? That's ridiculous. If I were you I would look elsewhere. Seems indicative of the disorganazation of the store, or their complete lack of respect for TM's or both.

@CashierTM: you waited 2 weeks but i have waited almost 6 weeks now..

ive been trying to look elsewhere but everywhere i look, all the positions are filled.

is there anything i can say if i call them? to maybe speed up the process or anything? or maybe to get more detail out of them? instead of usual "wait by the phone for a call"?

If I were you I would go to the store at this point....and probably in the early afternoon so you can hopefully catch the ETL HR no matter if they were opening, a mid or closing.

i was hired 5/26 and have yet to have orientation. I have called a few times within the last few weeks for an update and all they can give me is that i should wait by the phone for a call. I've already turned down job offers because i didn't think it would take this long.

should i keep calling? or give up and try to find another job..
They probably don't have enough new hires for an orientation or they left you out. Call the store's ETL-HR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back