Archived Orientation???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! So i recently got hired on the spot at a local target at a job fair. I signed my agreement thingy and did an onsite drug test. They told me i should get a call back from them to confirm orientation and ignore an email if i get one. 3 days later i got an email scheduling my orientation and it is for tomorrow! I have bot received a call yet. I dont know what to do, i have no contact info because the store hasnt even open yet. Any insight would be helpful.

Think you just answered your own question, you said they told you "ignore an email if you got one."

I would check with the store.

Welcome to The Break Room.

Chances are they are waiting for other team members to have the orientation.
The system sends an email automatically: and the time and date are not correct.
Don't worry, just call and ask if it's been planned yet.
If often takes a week or two, welcome!

Call the next store in the area, and ask for the ETL-HR telling them you need to contact the ETL-HR of your store.

BTW: If they show that anti-union video. Remember it's all lies.

My favorite part was the safety video: "I was pulling down a box that I could just barely reach, and Jimmy was backstocking on a lower shelf right next to me. I didn't realize there was a box of wrenches on top of the box I was pulling down until they FELL ON JIMMY's HEAD! Oh god, there was blood everywhere, and Jimmy is in the hospital now - he might not make it - I feel so awful...and all because I didn't use a ladder. Use ladders, kids." Something like that.

Also, welcome to The Breakroom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back