Origami Risk

The other day I did an Origami risk for almost 12 foot pallet of a vendor product sitting on a flat bed in our back room.

It wasn't shrink wrapped or anything though those lightweight boxes did fall over a couple of times.

The flat bed was there for four days before I did the origami risk.

I did do the Origami risk that night and coincidentally the next day is four feet shorter.

AP then came by a couple of days later and asked me about it.

When you do an Origami risk who gets it?

The other day I did an Origami risk for almost 12 foot pallet of a vendor product sitting on a flat bed in our back room.

It wasn't shrink wrapped or anything though those lightweight boxes did fall over a couple of times.

I did do the Origami risk that night and coincidentally the next day is four feet shorter.

Pardon my ignorance but what is an Origami risk?

Good job 👍

It’s an app on my device where you report hazard and near misses. Op most likely did the report however didn’t fix it when the app asked if he corrected the hazard .
I didn't do anything after I submitted it.

I could barely remember how to do it since our store never really trained anybody on the app in the first place.

I would have done this last month when my Closing TL drove the wave down the moveable aisles to get something.

wav60-hero.png
Montel_Product_Mobilex_main_thumb.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't do anything after I submitted it.

I could barely remember how to do it since our store never really trained anybody on the app in the first place.

I would have done this last month when my Closing TL drove the wave down the moveable aisles to get something.

wav60-hero.png
Montel_Product_Mobilex_main_thumb.jpg
Called out a tl for doing this with a uboat in the aisle on the wrong side of the wave for her to get out (according to training) and was told it was ok for reaching the top shelves with heavy boxes. ummmm...... no.... nope.....NO.

Thanks.

I actually have a fellow TM who puts heavy items up really high even though there is room at the bottom.

That doesn't TM doesn't care because he never has to pull it.

Actually last week I told my TL that if they keep putting stuff up high I will Origami Risk them for now on.

A couple of days I showed that heavy items up high to the AP and they took a picture and will talk to my TL.

If this doesn't get resolved in the future I will Origami Risk to death.

Back