Archived Our Target didn't donate anything to the local emergencies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

talan123

Team Member/Troll
Did the person they hired to make these not understand the concept of matter/volume?
They are having us put gigantic items in spaces that are half the size they are supposed to be. That's after to we turn them sideways so that the front cover of the product can no longer be seen.

Is there some kind of new counting system that I was not aware of?
Our planograms now go something like "1-4-6... 1-4-8... 1-4-7..."
I can kind of understand the 1-1-1.01 thing but this makes absolutely no sense. If people/guests cannot find the item when looking for it or when new team members are setting up ad then it just screws it up.

Why are new Planogram's not spaced correctly.
They have our 3' paintings in space for 2' so the team was forced to put them down horizontally so they are now a foot and a half out past the shelf (we have since given up on putting prices/sale signs on them because it takes so long) which I don't think is brand either. My personal favorite has been the furniture ones as of late. They had us set up a display that came within two feet of the ceiling and the sprinklers. Thankfully the fire code said we weren't allowed to do that even though the STL wanted it done brand.

It's really hard to take anything seriou

Everything OK Talan?

I'm not to surprised about the title of the thread.
Spot always uses the excuse that they donate from corporate so they can't do local.

And the planogram stuff is a given.

He's still dusting the ashes out of his hair & trying to breath without a filter.
Wish I could send you some relief, Talan.

I am fine and I apologize because I have no idea what happened.

The headline was supposed to be "Anybody else noticing anything weird with their planograms?"

I wrote that one WAY earlier but didn't post it because I didn't have all the facts and deleted it before it went live but apparently the byline was stuck in chrome's memory and just placed it there anyway's. I apologize to everyone, including Target.

I've seen some pretty stupid stuff. Probably the worst was an issue I had on a Saturday a while back. I do my Instocks and the LOD comes in and tells me to do stand alone on the furniture aisle because its empty. I was in a hurry and didn't do the best practice and ended up creating a batch that was already sitting in a POG. I pulled the POG and it ends up being something like 6 flats of furniture. So, I'm already pissed at my rookie mistake and I pushed a flat to the floor and ask the cart attendant to help me with a team lift. In the process of trying to place a tv stand on the shelf I realize that the shelf is too low. Evidently who ever placed the shelves didn't count the spacing right. The CA and I start moving all these shelves so the furniture will fit. We call the LOD over, she looks at it, goes "Wow", and walks away.

I don't care about recognition, but it would have been nice to bring this us. I asked around and she didn't say anything about it. No e-mail, no chat session, nothing. But you know what did get brought up? Me shooting research for a pog fill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back