Archived Outage Apology: Bonus 10% Off Owned Brands July 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanda Cantwell

Service Advocate
Seen on reddit. IMO we should always get bonus 10% on owned brands but I’ll take what I can get lol
dcc1pxoswx531.jpg

I'm confused who is that disclaimer excluding? Pharmacy? lol.

They are CVS employees.

Excludes people like the CEO lol.

So they decided to entice the team members to buy more stuff to make up for the lost sales, o.k., i’ll Help.

Well tbf some stuff is good.

I might pick up some Goodfellow stuff. I wouldn't mind new clothing.

Not bad, and for brands like simply balanced this is on top of the extra 20% off we get?

Edit: I just read the disclaimer. Of course it excludes the wellness brands, lol.
Of course!

You’re a ™ still so you’re good. Anybody who works in a store qualifies though TBH front end should get double discount lol (or make it two days like the outage!!)
And electronics. People always forget about us. They sent a bunch of people back there once the registers came back up to alleviate the front.

Essentially it's one month from the outages. Gives them time to get the word out to employees, get the programming set up and (hopefully) checked before pushing it out. And I'm sure this wasn't a part of their thinking at all, but it gives us time to decide what to buy, especially parents who have back to school looming soon.

Can someone with too much time on their hands compile a list of ALL the target owned brand?? Also does bullseyes playground qualify?

There's a lot of stuff on there like California Roots, Boots & Barkley, and Cloud Island I never knew. Although its quite obvious now.
Isn't Sun Squad just Big Mouth repackaging their items?

There's a lot of stuff on there like California Roots, Boots & Barkley, and Cloud Island I never knew. Although its quite obvious now.
Isn't Sun Squad just Big Mouth repackaging their items?
Yes except it’s owned. Y’all didn’t know about boots and cloud? Maybe just bc I’m at GS I see all this stuff come back lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back