Archived Outage Apology: Bonus 10% Off Owned Brands July 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a lot of stuff on there like California Roots, Boots & Barkley, and Cloud Island I never knew. Although its quite obvious now.
Isn't Sun Squad just Big Mouth repackaging their items?
I have a list somewhere that shows all the old ones too. Target has so many owned brands.

How does that fit with BTS? I feel like my store had just set BTS in mid-July.

A discount has the psychological message of get the awesome deal before it goes away, and most people aren't aware of how that psychological message impacts their subconscious. So they tend to buy things that normally they wouldn't have, simply because it's a good deal and it has to be done now. So the cash grab comment refers to that Target is likely banking on the TMs to spend money on stuff they wouldn't normally pay for, and that 10% off is going to end up being x% more than normal.

For it to be a good deal, someone would have to carefully plan what they normally would be getting, get only that, and completely ignore all thoughts of "Hey, normally that item is $20 but today it's an extra two dollars off. It'll be useful and I better grab it because I don't know when there's going to be two dollars off again."

Has anyone heard anything else about this special discount Saturday, July 13th. Management at my store seem to have no clue.

Radio silence at my store, too. Our sorority sister ETL-HR twit will probably forget to tell anyone (if she even knows).

It looks like that original photo from Reddit was an email. Depending on who it said the sender was, and the subject line, it may be sitting unopened in email boxes all across the chain.

I will be checking here to see if it works for everyone because it is not posted at my store either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back