Archived Overnight/Daylight Savings

Status
Not open for further replies.

StaticSun

Former Front-End Guru
Staff member
Administrator
So what happens at 2am? Do you take all of the product off the shelf and re-do anything? If you're on break, does your break get extended?

Serious questions! :boredom:

When I worked for Target, I worked overnights, so I know how this works. We were let out an hour "early" but we still got our 8 hours of pay. Or we were allowed to stay the extra hour and get paid for 9 hours. We never seemed to be on break during the "extra" hour.
In the spring, we'd actually work 7 hours but get paid for 8 hours and we still got all of the regular breaks.
No, we didn't take any product off the shelf (unless we were cleaning up overstock) and we didn't re-do anything.
I assume that Walmart does the same thing for its employees, but since I live in Arizona now, I wouldn't know.

I was kidding about the re-stocking part, though. Haha.

I was kidding about the re-stocking part, though. Haha.

I know. It would be fun, though. Make the backroom backstock and repull all the autofills while we're at it. jk

But yeah, the Saturday night shifts in the spring and fall when the time changes were confusing to everyone with regards to when do we leave and what will show up on the paychecks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back