• The Break Room is NOT an official service of Target Corp.
    This is a site run by regular people who are off the clock.
    We do not perform any HR related services, or affect any internal information regarding Target.

Overnight

gsa4lyfe

Always here
Forgive me if there’s already a thread for this but I just have some questions for any store that does overnight. Anyone willing to send me a picture of how they schedule their overnight process? You can cross out names just looking for the structure. We start in a couple weeks and will be permanently overnight. I’ve gone and seen the only store in my group that does it currently and I just wanted a couple more points of view from outside my group. @allnew2 could you help?

Forgive me if there’s already a thread for this but I just have some questions for any store that does overnight. Anyone willing to send me a picture of how they schedule their overnight process? You can cross out names just looking for the structure. We start in a couple weeks and will be permanently overnight. I’ve gone and seen the only store in my group that does it currently and I just wanted a couple more points of view from outside my group. @allnew2 could you help?
I know you are very busy these days.

What baffles me is that you guys are still overnight . Triple A store with an off-site and overnight went away with modernization. Like I can’t even set my plano overnight .

gsa4lyfe

Always here
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What baffles me is that you guys are still overnight . Triple A store with an off-site and overnight went away with modernization. Like I can’t even set my plano overnight .
Company direction for anyone to go overnight if they want. My GVP is making all the stores in my group. I’m at a A volume that went 4am a couple years ago but was told we will likely stay overnight after Q4

gsa4lyfe

Always here
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I know you are very busy these days.
Thank you!