Overnight

gsa4lyfe

Always here
Forgive me if there’s already a thread for this but I just have some questions for any store that does overnight. Anyone willing to send me a picture of how they schedule their overnight process? You can cross out names just looking for the structure. We start in a couple weeks and will be permanently overnight. I’ve gone and seen the only store in my group that does it currently and I just wanted a couple more points of view from outside my group. @allnew2 could you help?

Forgive me if there’s already a thread for this but I just have some questions for any store that does overnight. Anyone willing to send me a picture of how they schedule their overnight process? You can cross out names just looking for the structure. We start in a couple weeks and will be permanently overnight. I’ve gone and seen the only store in my group that does it currently and I just wanted a couple more points of view from outside my group. @allnew2 could you help?
I know you are very busy these days.

What baffles me is that you guys are still overnight . Triple A store with an off-site and overnight went away with modernization. Like I can’t even set my plano overnight .

What baffles me is that you guys are still overnight . Triple A store with an off-site and overnight went away with modernization. Like I can’t even set my plano overnight .
Company direction for anyone to go overnight if they want. My GVP is making all the stores in my group. I’m at a A volume that went 4am a couple years ago but was told we will likely stay overnight after Q4

I know you are very busy these days.
Thank you!

Back